Wednesday, May 14, 2014

CADEN'S JOURNEY




I have created a montage and story to share Caden's journey through pictures. As the montage shows, despite all he has been through, Caden continues to smile and light up the world.

This past weekend, many family, friends and acquaintances, came together to hold a fundraiser for Caden and our family. It was an unforgettable night of laughter, fun and generosity.

As I looked around the room at the many faces, some I had never seen before, it reminded me of just how lucky we are. So many people sacrificed their time and gave so much of themselves to help our family. We are forever grateful to all who have been there for us through this journey.

I don't watch the news and I, honestly, rarely pick up a newspaper for what I would see and read would be far too depressing. No...I read about the "little" people, I seek to know those who give more than they receive. I have learned that the world IS a wonderful place because of the kind, caring and generous people in it. I have surrounded myself with those who love more than they are loved, who give more than they get and who laugh more than they cry.

It is because of YOU, that Caden smiles. It is because of YOU, that we believe, hope and will never give up. Caden may be an inspiration to you, but know that it is because of YOU that he fights so hard.

Thank you from the very bottom of our hearts and God bless each and every one of you for being a part of our family and for coming along for the ride....


1 comment: